"GREAT GROOMING IS A WAY TO PRESENT THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF TO THE WORLD"
HOW TO SHAMPOO
You receive the perfect hair wash with a sulphate free shampoo. It is very mild and gentle against both hair and scalp.
• Moisten your hair with lukewarm water. Apply shampoo into hands and distribute evenly over the entire head.
• Massage gently with your fingertips in circular movements over the entire scalp.
• If you wash your hair every day it is enough with one shampooing. If you wash less frequently you need to wash your hair twice, though with a smaller amount of shampoo the second time.
• The most important part; make sure you rinse thoroughly and then rinse some more. That is the secret of a perfect hair wash.
Want to make a hair detox? Wash your hair three times and leave the shampoo on your hair for three minutes the last time you shampoo before rinsing. Do this once a month to remove residues of styling products and other coatings.
A neat hair begins with a healthy scalp. The scalp should have good elasticity and not feel stiff. If you have no hair it is even more important with scalpcare to prevent the scalp from looking and feeling dry and itching.
• Apply a couple of drops of Grooming oil in your palms and distribute over your entire scalp.
• Gently massage with your fingertips in a circular motion over the entire scalp until you feel you release your scalp from stress and tension.
• Repeat this treatment at least once a month or as often as you want.
BEARD & MOUSTACHE WASH
Your beard need just the same care as your hair.
• Wash your beard and/or moustache as often as needed. We recommend every day. Beard and moustache should be fresh and smell good.
• Begin by brushing or combing your beard before showering.
• Moisten the beard and apply about a penny size of shampoo in your hands and massage onto beard bottom/skin with your fingertips in a circular motion.
• Then massage the shampoo in full beard and leave to work for a minute if you have the time. Rinse thoroughly.
Detox beard by allowing the shampoo to stay on for about three minutes. Make this treatment once a month.
Use Grooming oil every day to tame and to nurture. The oil prevents beard from itching and gives a nice lustre. It will be easier to style and tame beard when it is softer and smother.
• Apply a couple of drops of Grooming oil on your beard and face every day.
Use Grooming oil overnight as an ”overnight ” treatment once a week for extra care.
THE PRIVATE PARTS
Yes, we must talk about this too.
• Wash every day, morning and night with our gentle sulphate free Hair, beard and body shampoo.
• Shave what you think should be removed. We recommend that you apply Grooming oil onto skin before shaving and taking it in turns.
• Lubricate the entire package with Grooming oil, it is a mixture of purely organic oils and it ́s composition allows it to keep everything clean and well moistened between washes.